Flat Iron Supports, LLC follows ODP's mission to support Individuals with Intellectual disabilities to achieve greater independence, choice, and opportunity in their everyday lives.
Who We Are:
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to maximize the quality of life for all individuals in PA with disabilities by using the community as a teaching tool. Through community participation, our clients learn proper social skills all while being a productive member of society. Under the supervision of trained staff, all Individuals have the ability to increase their money skills while making purchases at local stores in the community. We aim to supply clients with the tools which will allow them to live a more independent and healthier life.
- A group setting with an Individual approach. Before starting our program, each person will identify goals they desire to accomplish while attending. Goals range from making independent money transactions, telling time, losing weight, reading, and so much more. Flat Iron also has a learning room with computers which are used to aid in individuals goals.
- Community Participation Supports. 10 years of experience with a 50/50 split between our facility and the community. Small groups in the community with a 1:3 staff to client ratio.
- We believe each individual should be independently treated with respect with disregard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disabilities. We value each individual's participation in the design, choice, and provision of services to meet their unique needs. We are to protect individuals from abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
Who We Service:
Flat Iron Supports, LLC offers supports to Individuals with Intellectual disabilities who are waiver funded through the state of Pennsylvania.
* Please note: If you desire to lose weight you should seek a physician to get a dietary plan as well
*Admissions, provisions of services, and referrals of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national orgin, age, or sex.